1) Run your installer. After installation most files are in /usr/local/MPP, our daemon is called mppd
2) Run /usr/local/MPP/scripts/configure.pl
- Read MPP/docs/INSTALL.mailservers if you are using CGP.
3) Download and install latest MPP Manager: ftp://ftp.messagepartners.com/pub/mppmanager/mppmanager.tar.gz
tar -zxvf mppmanager.tar.gz cd mppmanager ./setup.pl
Access the MPP admin GUI with a web browser on port 20001 and the spam quarantine and archive manager on port 20000.
- In rare instances some perl modules may be required (DBI, GD and XML::Parser) if so, they should be installed from package managers such as Yum, apt-get, etc.
- MPP Manager requires 2 system libraries libgd and expat which are included in most distributions. These should be installed using your OS's package manager, if needed expat can be downloaded from ftp://ftp.messagepartners.com/pub/expat.